Main key steps of the project
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) between the client and ILAMCO to ensure confidentiality of the exchanged information.
- Customized solution definition according to specific customer requirements in terms of line flexibility (materials and applications).
- Detailed design of the line.
- Engineering Project validation.
- Production process with periodical meetings with the client in order to follow up the construction process, discuss any technical issues and validate a perfect alignment of the Project with the client’s objectives.
- Assembly and commissioning.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) in ILAMCO facilities.
- Disassembly and expedition.
- Assembly, start up and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) in client’s facilities.
- Production Ramp-up follow-up & Operational practices improvement.
- Sustainable long-lasting partner relationship in order to ensure the good fulfilment of the objectives of the Project.
Technological solution scope
- NON-STOP splicing DUPLEX unwinder for large diameter cardboard reels.
- Cardboard web treatment units: dust aspiration, corona treatment, tension control units.
- Secondary Shaft-less unwinder for film or paper reels
- Water-based adhesive application coating head with Doctor blade system and Kiss coating
- Calender and nip roll for production of laminates.
- High efficiency drying tunnel (natural gas).
Key Technology Achievements
- Integration of the lamination process with cutting and stacking sheets “in line”.
- High processing speed and high automation level due to the “non-stop” board unwinding and stacking-unloading piles of sheets in “Non-Stop” mode.
Business added value
- Combining laminating and sheeting process in line is giving high competitive production cost.
- Production of low cost recycled cardboard structures laminated with printed film allows improve competitiveness and entering new markets.