Main key steps of the project
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) between the client and ILAMCO to ensure confidentiality of the exchanged information.
- Customized solution definition according to specific customer requirements in terms of line flexibility (materials and applications).
- Detailed design of the line.
- Engineering Project validation.
- Production process with periodical meetings with the client in order to follow up the construction process, discuss any technical issues and validate a perfect alignment of the Project with the client’s objectives.
- Assembly and commissioning.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) in ILAMCO facilities.
- Disassembly and expedition.
- Assembly, start up and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) in client’s facilities.
- Sustainable long-lasting partner relationship in order to ensure the good fulfilment of the objectives of the Project.
Technological solution scope
- Special shaft-less unwinder with web guide system and splices detector.
- Embossing unit with interchangeable system (for other patterns) with
- Steel/Paper embossing rollers.
- Shafted rewinder unit for carefully wound high quality embossed reels.
Key Technology Achievements
- Interchangeable system allowing easy pattern changes
- Embossing unit design allows combine either Steel/Paper rollers system or Steel/Steel rollers system.
- Splices detector is combined with a special hydraulic circuit to get fast reaction when embossing rollers should be opened to avoid splices effect.
Business added value
- Improved market presence thanks to easy changes and reduced dead times to produce a wide range of products (different patterns and different materials).