Technologies / Coating Lines
We customize our coating lines in order to suit specific requirements
- Coated materials / carriers: from papers, plastic films and aluminium foils to steel (until 4mm), non-woven, spunlace, composites, carbon fibers or special fabrics.
- Coating / adhesives: from solvent-based/less adhesives, and water-based glues, to lacquers…
- Applications: from packaging, labels, adhesive tapes to protective films, lacquered aluminium, pre-pregs…
- In line processes to be integrated: printing, embossing, laminating, sheeting and/or slitting, stacking…
- Client plant layout configuration.
Coil & Foil Aluminium
Because of its exceptional barrier properties, aluminum is used across a wide range of applications. From flexible and other packaging to protect foods, beverages, drugs and cosmetics to building / construction, isolation or heating/ air-conditioning.Coil & Foil Aluminum Coating Lines
Paper & Cardboard
Paper is becoming more and more important on the packaging industry as environmental friendly packaging is one of the levers that is taking more attention on industrial strategic plans.Paper & Cardboard Coating Lines
Plastic films are mostly used for packaging, protective films, stickers, seals, labels, and a wide range of other graphic applications. The most commonly used plastic films are Low density polyethylene (LDPE), Polypropylene (PP), Bioriented polypropylene (BOPP), or Polyester (PET).Paper & Cardboard Coating Lines
In combination with other materials, or used alone, special fabrics such as non-woven textiles are used to create a wide range of products for many applications in consumer and industrial sectors with diverse properties.Special Fabrics Coating Lines