Technologies / Laminating Lines
We customize our coating & laminating lines in order to suit specific requirements.
- Multilayer laminated materials / carriers to be processed: from papers, boards, plastic films, aluminium foils, non-woven, spunlace, composites, carbon fibers to special fabrics.
- Used coating / adhesives: from solvent-based/less adhesives to water-based glues.
- Applications: from packaging, labels, adhesive tapes for multiple applications (medical, construction,…)
- In line processes to be integrated: printing, embossing, laminating, sheeting and/or slitting, stacking…
- Client plant layout configuration
Among all its properties, Foil lamination with other materials enhances the product integrity thanks to its water & heat resistance, opacity for light sensitive products and vapor barrier characteristics. It is used across a wide range of applications.Foil Aluminium Laminating Lines
Paper & Cardboard
Papers boards and natural fiber based materials have their limitations in terms of aspect and performance, but once laminated they can outperform other materials such as plastic or foams.Paper & Cardboard Laminating Lines
Films and multilayer material, also known as complex, is a combination of two or more layers including films with different properties, aluminium foil/s, paper/s, board/s & solid board/s or any other special material and fabrics.Plastic Film Laminating Lines
In combination with other materials, special fabrics such as non-woven textiles are used to create a wide range of products for many applications in consumer and industrial sectors with diverse properties.Special Fabrics Laminating Lines