Design and construction of a special line for production of trap for rats and cockroaches. Line should integrate the following processes: printing, Hot-melt coating at spot register, lamination, die-cutting, stacking and boxing processes. Increase in production compared to the current process. Automation of the stacking and downloading system of the boxes.
Main key steps of the project
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) between the client and ILAMCO to ensure confidentiality of the exchanged information.
- Customized solution definition according to specific customer requirements in terms of line flexibility (materials and applications).
- Detailed design of the line.
- Engineering Project validation.
- Production process with periodical meetings with the client in order to follow up the construction process, discuss any technical issues and validate a perfect alignment of the Project with the client’s objectives.
- Assembly and commissioning.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) in ILAMCO facilities.
- Disassembly and expedition.
- Assembly, start up and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) in client’s facilities.
- Production Ramp-up follow-up & Operational practices improvement.
- Sustainable long-lasting partner relationship in order to ensure the good fulfilment of the objectives of the Project.
Technological solution scope
- Unwinding of the primary web.
- 4 Flexo stack printing units.
- Die Cut / Pre-cutting shape 1.
- Spot register Hot-melt coating.
- Unwinding of the secondary web.
- Die Cut /Cutting shape 2
- Collecting and stacking
Key Technology Achievements
- Multiple processes in-line.
- High precision printing and register Hot melt application.
- Easy changeovers and adaptation to different formats and measures.
Business added value
- Wide range of shapes and measures produced in the same line allows approaching new products and markets.
- High productivity thanks to the integration of all the processes in-line necessary for these products.