Investment in a full complete wrap paper sheeter line for short-run production of wrap paper sheets with an optimized cost. Integration in-line of the production and packaging processes. The line can integrate different inline sub-processes such as wax coating and flexographic printing.
Main key steps of the project
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) between the client and ILAMCO to ensure confidentiality of the exchanged information.
- Customized solution definition according to specific customer requirements in terms of line flexibility (materials and applications).
- Detailed design of the line.
- Engineering Project validation.
- Production process with periodical meetings with the client in order to follow up the construction process, discuss any technical issues and validate a perfect alignment of the Project with the client’s objectives.
- Assembly and commissioning.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) in ILAMCO facilities.
- Disassembly and expedition.
- Assembly, start up and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) in client’s facilities.
- Production Ramp-up follow-up & Operational practices improvement.
- Sustainable long-lasting partner relationship in order to ensure the good fulfilment of the objectives of the Project.
Technological solution scope
- Shaft-less unwind for jumbo roll.
- Pull roll and slitting unit to convert web width in 4-6 lanes.
- Individual turning bars to joint and put lanes together into general pulling roll.
- Dead Knife cutting head for convert lanes into register printed cutted sheets.
- Special belts transport and stacking wheel system to pile medium formats and automatically deliver packs of sheets to the finishing section.
- Conveyors and manipulators to automatically delivery packs of sheets to film shrink wrapping unit.
- Automatic cardboard boxes finishing and packaging line to put wrapped packs of sheets into cardboard boxes, ready to customer delivery.
Key Technology Achievements
- Unification in a single production line of all necessary processes to convert 1 reel of thin register printed paper, in packages of paper sheets packed in cardboard boxes.
- High speed production of packages of thin wrap paper sheets.
- Easy manage and fast changeovers.
Business added value
- Increased productivity thanks to high speed material processing.
- Reduction of production labour cost thanks to the integration and automation of the processes.
- Easy jobs’ setup and easy operation allowing to process medium and low volume jobs, at low production cost.