Technologies / Cut & Stack
We have developed an important engineering & process know-how for cutting & stacking multiple materials.
From papers & boards to plastic films, special fabrics or aluminum foils & plates with a wide range of formats (from labels to large formats).View Business CaseContact us for more information
One of the singularities of ilamco’s offer in this markets is the ability to cut to mark (registered cut) pre-printed materials with the best precision in the market (+/- 0,15 mm).
The applications of our technology, which we are able to adapt to each specific customer needs, is used for many applications such as packaging, labels, food packaging, wrapping papers, construction panels, medical mats and special caring textiles.
Combining different technologies, we manufacture customized lines adapted to specific requirements.
- From 1 to 13 simultaneous (or not) reels
- Single or turret with flying splice at max. production speed
- Maximum width: 2200mm
- Shafted or shaftless
- Roll diameters up to 2000 mm
- Perfect winding accuracy & programmable tension according to material thickness and stretchability.
- Splicing systems
- Perforation: mechanical or laser
- Tension control
- In line printing
- In line coating application
- High range of grammature & thickness:
- Papers (one or multiple layers) from 18 gr/m2 to 1000 gr/m2
- Plastic films (cumulated): from 12 to 500 microns
- Alumimium foils: from 6 to 500 microns
- Laminates of different kind of materials
- Cutting Systems:
- Dead-knive cutting system: For low grammature materials (12 to 350 gr) and limited format ranges is the option that gives the best performance (speed) at a reasonable cost.
- Synchro knives cutting system: more sophisticated system which gives superior cut quality and is able to deliver good performance for material thicknesses up to 1.000 gr/m2 depending on the material and the cumulated grammature.
- Increased productivity thanks to multi-roll cut (up to 13 reels).
- Register and Pattern cut possibilities
- Transversal cut (for edge trims, pre-cuts or multiple pile delivery): We mount multiple slitting systems depending on material specs:
- Shear knives
- Hard roll knives
- Pre-cutting and pattern cut systems
- Edge trim cut
- Easy knives positioning systems:
- Laser assisted
- Automatic Positioning
- Automatic sharpening system
- Vacuum system*: small formats (50-200mm)
- Star wheel system*: Medium formats (150-500mm)
- Accumulator and carrousel nippers: Large formats (500-2000mm) and folding
- Pack or pallet exit depending on client needs.
- Auto-splicing on unwinding
- Non stop and automatic pallet change on the delivery section
- Customized loading & packing systems from shrink-wrapping to boxing and palletizing
Here you can find Business Cases related to this technology and materials.
Do you want more information on cut & stack lines?
We are able to understand your company and industry requirements and adapt our solutions to help your business innovate in process or product to achieve differential strategic advantages.Contact us