At ILAMCO, with our specific approach of customized turnkey projects, we developed an important engineering, process and PMO methodology and know-how to manufacture and deliver customized converting lines.
Besides embossing, our lines can be equipped with other in-line processes such as coating, lamination, printing (flexo), perforation, die-cutting, sheeting and stacking and any packing and palletizing automated solution.
We processed the following materials:
- Papers, special papers, boards and solid boards.
- Plastic films.
- Aluminium foils.
- Non-wovens and other special fabrics.
- Single or turret with flying splice at max. production speed.
- Minimum width: 300 mm.
- Maximum width: 2200 mm.
- Shafted or shaftless.
- Roll diameters up to 2000 mm.
- Perfect winding accuracy and programmable tension according to material thickness and stretchability.
- Steel/steel rollers.
- Rubber for foil aluminium applications.
- Perforation: mechanical or laser.
- Tension control.
- Vacuum system*: small formats (50-200mm).
- Star wheel system*: Medium formats (150-500mm).
- Accumulator and carrousel nippers: large formats (500-1000mm) and folding.
- Single or turret with flying splice at maximum production speed.
- Shaftless or shafted.
- Roll diameters up to 1600 mm.
- Perfect winding accuracy according to material thickness/microns.
- Programmable tensions adapted to specific materials and web path.
Do you want more information on embossing lines?
We are able to understand your company and industry requirements and adapt our solutions to help your business innovate in process or product to achieve differential strategic advantages.Contact us