- Multilayer laminated materials/carriers to be processed: papers, boards, plastic films, aluminium foils, non-woven, spunlace, composites, carbon fibers and special fabrics.
- Used coating/adhesives: from solvent-based/less adhesives to water-based glues.
- Applications: packaging, labels, adhesive tapes for multiple applications (medical, construction…).
- In line processes to be integrated: printing, embossing, laminating, sheeting and/or slitting, stacking…
- Client plant layout configuration.
Among all its properties, foil lamination with other materials enhances the product integrity thanks to its water and heat resistance, opacity for light sensitive products and vapor barrier characteristics.Foil aluminium laminating lines
Paper and cardboard
Papers boards and natural fiber based materials have their limitations in terms of aspect and performance, but once laminated they can outperform other materials such as plastic or foams.Paper and cardboard laminating lines
Films and multilayer material, also known as complex, is a combination of two or more layers including films with different properties, aluminium foils, papers, boards and solid boards or any other special material and fabrics.Plastic Film Laminating Lines
In combination with other materials, special fabrics such as non-woven textiles are used to create a wide range of products for many applications in consumer and industrial sectors.Special Fabrics Laminating Lines