Multi roll thin paper sheeter line for high production of wrap paper sheets with an optimized cost. Integration in-line of the production and packaging processes. Increase productivity in sheet cutting process with the aim of ensuring competitive advantage
Main key steps of the project
- NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) between the client and ILAMCO to ensure confidentiality of the exchanged information.
- Customized solution definition according to specific customer requirements in terms of line flexibility (materials and applications).
- Detailed design of the line.
- Engineering Project validation.
- Production process with periodical meetings with the client in order to follow up the construction process, discuss any technical issues and validate a perfect alignment of the Project with the client’s objectives.
- Assembly and commissioning.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) in ILAMCO facilities.
- Disassembly and expedition.
- Assembly, start up and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) in client’s facilities.
- Production Ramp-up follow-up & Operational practices improvement.
- Sustainable long-lasting partner relationship in order to ensure the good fulfilment of the objectives of the Project.
Technological solution scope
- Special unwinder zone ready to process 8 reels at the same time with an easy loading system.
- Individual pull rolls to process 8 printed layers at the same time.
- Special sheets transport section to deliver medium formats and automatically pile and deliver to the finishing section.
- Conveyors and manipulators to automatically deliver packs of sheets to cardboard boxes.
- Automatic finishing and packaging line to put packs of sheets into cardboard boxes, ready to customer delivery.
Key Technology Achievements
- Easy reel loading system, reducing the loading time of the reels.
- Cutting and stacking of 8 reels of register printed thin paper.
- Stacking and unloading of reams with “non-stop” system.
- Packaging line fully coordinated with the cutting line to obtain a complete “reel to pack” production line.
Business added value
- Increase productivity thanks to the cutting and stacking speed and thanks to easy reels loading and jobs preparing.
- Operation labour cost reduction thanks to the automatic finishing and packaging process line.
- Easy jobs’ setup and easy operation allowing to process high volume jobs at low production cost.